So much for becoming an expert blogger...The grandson that I am so eager to blog about is stubborn, and has not made his appearance - I have tried to post pictures of the other love of my life - Pip, our Australian Shepherd -and that hasn't worked...
And I am someone who likes to consider themself "computer savvy"! Not much in my life has seemed to go right recently though; so I shouldn't be surprised! My vegtable garden is a complete disaster this year - If I get the photo stuff figured out I have a great picture of my one cherry tomato (next to dime for comparison). Our yard is a mess, I have not had our annual garage sale yet this summer, and my porch painting project is nowhere near finished...
If you enjoy things like watching paint dry - stay tuned to my blog for more exciting adventures!! LOL :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment