Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Beginning

I am new to blogging - hope that this will turn into a worthwhile adventure! I started reading the blog of my son's girlfriend and then hopped from blog to blog - learning all kinds of things about all kinds of people! From this humble start I plan to learn how to post pictures, offer bits of wisdom and humor, and have a place to share my new life as a Grandma - which is due to start soon! I can only hope that my blog will be half as interesting as some I have read recently!

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

hey! i love those blogs- very cute! the one i am obsessed with is:
lifeasamomat21.blogspot.com

ARE YOU JOKING?! OMG, I love Cookies by Design cookie bouquets! I think they are delicious!
But I also love homemade sugar cookies- I made some not so long ago.. they turned out pretty good, but I would love to try out new recipes!